Sunday 15 October 2017

Win and Tonic: It's autumn!

One of this month's Win and Tonic themes is "Autumn colour" and as this is one of my favourite colour combinations it was easy to come up with a project:


I used a sketch I had found in Scrapbook and Cards magazine. I have a subscription to the paper version but you can read the electronic version online for free:-) It's full of card making and scrapbooking inspiration.

It was a pretty quick card to make so I actually made 2 in the same crafting session. I got to use a brand new Tonic product: Craft Perfect Striped Baker's Twine. This baker's twine will match the Craft Oerfect Cardstock and I used Espresso Brown on this card. I put some glue on the ends of the twin to keep them from unravelling.

For the finishing details I put little dots of Nuvo Drops on. These drops come in many colours and you can lots of different things with them but I use them mainly as a cost effective alternative to enamel dots:-)

For a chance of winning some great Tonic Crafty goodies head on over to the Win and Tonic blog and check out all the catergories you could enter in. Or just go and have a look for a lovely array of inspiration for your next crafting session.

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment